(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the Art Director
Dear (Name of the recipient),
It is a pleasure to write this letter as a corporation to congratulate and welcome you to (mention the company name and details). We are looking forward to sharing a delightful experience with you.
Apart from a good academic record, you have all the necessary skills required for the post of art director. You will be having your orientation meeting which starts on (mention the date) at (mention the time). .
We would like to inform you that the orientation is a formal welcoming process of any new employee to inform the details about his job, prepare him for his position, and make him feel comfortable. It is conducted by the HR department.
As an art director of the company, you will be needed to perform all your daily tasks and responsibilities not only in a timely manner but also with perfection. We are confident that you will deliver quality performances and will add value to the company.
In case you need additional information or want to express some concern, please give me a ring at my contact no. or you may drop a mail if that is more convenient to you.
Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors and success here at our company!
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Director Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- IT Director Cover Letter: 8 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”