(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Subject: A Note of Welcome for the Post of Dance Teacher
It’s giving us a great pleasure to appoint and welcome you for the post of Dance Teacher in our reputed organization (Mention the name of the organization). We determined your selection in this most esteemed post as you had a long-term experience in the post of Dance Teacher in other distinguished institutions.
We checked your skills and knowledge in the area of Performing Arts and found it very impressive.
Your remuneration has been fixed according to your experience and skills in the field of Dance and Music as an Instructor and so you will be receiving an amount of (Mention the salary amount) every month.
You will be joining on (Mention Month Date YYYY). Please carry your documents along with the joining letter on the day of joining and reach our Institute at (Mention the time) sharp.
You will be taking the classes dancing as per the time table fixed by the administrative department of our institute (Mention the name of the institute if needed).
Our (Mention the name of the Institute) has been giving lessons to the students of different groups (Ranging from mention the minimum age to maximum age) in the field of Performing Arts.
We are confident that your employment in our institute will be a great learning experience for the students and enhance the reputation of our institution.
As a responsible dance teacher of our institute, you will be assigned with following tasks:
- Plan and create curricula for the students of various age groups.
- Providing training on different dance steps.
- Imparting knowledge on the history of dance.
- Teaching the students to practice theatre dance performance.
Kindly review the details mentioned in this welcome letter. If you are looking for any guidance from our end then please do call us at this contact no. (Mention the contact no.) and express your concern.
Please sign the copy of this welcome letter along with the enclosed documents if you want to join (Mention the name of the institute).
A Grand welcome to you!
Best of luck!
Institute Contact No.:
- A Speech on Studying Martial Arts Is Good for Mind and Health
- invitation Letter for a dance competition: 4 Template
- An appointment letter for the role of Dance Teacher
- Liberal Arts Degrees Prepare Graduates to Be Better Workers than Other Degrees.
- Cover Letter for Special Education Teacher – 4 Samples