Letter Template: 1
(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the CTO
Welcome aboard! We are very happy that you have decided to join our firm (mention the name of the company and details) as the new Chief technology officer.
We are pretty positive that your expertise, knowledge, dedication, and strong educational qualifications will contribute significantly to the company’s future success and development.
We all are waiting anxiously for your arrival and your first day at the company is on (mention the date) at (mention the time). The HR professional will give you the necessary guidance on the working procedure so that you can start immediately without facing any issues.
As the newly appointed Chief technology officer, I am sure you are well aware of your job responsibilities. Being a part of our company, I would like to emphasize that our deepest commitment is to our clients and we hope your ideas and suggestions will prove to be beneficial for them as well as for the company.
After the company meetings, we look forward to team lunch as well with you. Kindly accept our invitation to be with all of us during lunchtime.
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors as we welcome you once again to the team. For any additional information or doubts regarding your new job position, kindly feel free to reach me at any time. I will be happy to help you.
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Officer Farewell Letter: 15 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Chief Technology Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Security Officer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Chief Human Resources Officer Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Chief Operating Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Diversity Officer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Chief Nurse Officer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Chief Talent Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.