Letter Template: 1
(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the CIO (Chief Information Officer)
Dear (Name of the recipient),
With great pleasure, I am writing this letter to welcome you to the position of chief information officer in our company (mention the company name and details). The whole department is excited about your decision to join us.
The company will provide you with ample opportunities to make a mark in the industry. You just need to do your best for that. As we agreed, your first day on the new job is (mention the date) and we expect you to be here with us at (mention the time).
Please make a note that the dress code is business casual. You will be attending the new employee orientation meeting where HR will inform you about the benefits, the company working procedure, and the work culture.
We hope you know your duties as the new chief information officer. You will be mainly responsible for managing and successfully implementing the information and computer technology systems of the company.
All the team members are excited about your arrival. They will help you settle. They are very friendly and cooperative. For any further questions or if you need to express concerns regarding anything, do not hesitate to drop a mail or you can call me directly at my no.
We are really looking forward to working with you.
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
- Officer Farewell Letter: 15 Templates
- Chief Technology Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Human Resources Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Chief Talent Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Administrative Officer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- An Appointment Letter To Employee As Health And Safety Officer
- Chief Information Officer Job Offer Letter Templates
- Chief Technology Officer Job Offer Letter Templates
- Mortgage Loan Officer Cover Letter Templates