Writing an appointment letter is not an easy task. It is the most critical document in the process of onboarding an employee. Writing an appointment letter covering all the aspects of the job details and the company rules is always a demanding task.
An appointment letter should be explicit with the dos and don’ts for the employee. At the same time, the draft should be concise. Following is a template for an appointment letter for the role of a Translator to help you.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention the name of the recipient],
[Mention the address of the recipient],
[Mention contact details of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of Appointment for The Post of Translator.
Dear [Mention the name of the recipient],
We are very much pleased to offer you the employment of a Translator [mention the name of the company] as.
Your employment tenure as Translator starts from [mention the date of joining] at [mention the time]. As Translator your monthly remuneration will be [mention the payment details] as discussed earlier during the interview.
As a Translator, you will be serving probation for a period of [mention the period of probation] months.
As a Translator your job responsibilities will be as follows;
- Convert printed or audio material in one language into another preserving the original meaning.
- Consult with subject matter specialists to understand specialized subjects in order to translate them appropriately.
- Communicate with clients in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Adhere to industry-recognized standards.
- Follow all legal and ethical obligations.
You will keep the [mention the name of the company] updated of any little change in your address or your telephone no or any other relevant details.
You will are supposed to take proper care of all the equipments provided to you at the time of your joining. And also you will return all the items when asked for it . The entire team of [mention the name] is very happy to welcome you.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the designation],
[Mention contact det
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Translator Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Translator Recommendation Letter: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Arabic Translator Cover Letter Examples and Tips
- Freelance Translator Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Translator Interpreter Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”