As a divorced woman, you can put a request for gaining custody of the child. You must come up with relevant details concerning your one-year-old child. You must inform how a father is not able to provide sufficient needs of the child or handle him with care.
This is how the health of the child is deteriorating. You must also assure of providing both mental and physical health care needs to the child.
Dear Mr./ Mrs./ Ms. [ Insert the name of whomsoever it is concerned to]
SUB: [ Insert the subject concerned to the letter]
Greetings of the day!
This letter is regarding the transfer of custody of my child (—), a (–) year old, born on (—). My husband (—) has had custody of him since our divorce in (—). I would like to gain custody as I feel my husband is not able to provide for the child in a proper manner.
My child (—) is very young and this is the age where he needs to get the full attention of his parents. My husband never even sees the child because of his work. He never takes him out or doesn’t even bother about his studies. I do not want my child to grow up in an atmosphere like that.
My second child (—) is in my custody and it would be great if the two were together as they can go to the same school and grow up together forming a good sibling bond. The two of them often ask to see each other a lot and this separation causes them anxiety and stress. With my custody, the child would be able to live in a much better environment.
I hereby ask for custody of my child (—) immediately. The required documents are attached to this letter. I hope you would understand the gravity of the matter and do the needful as quickly as possible.
Thank you very much!
- 251+ Brilliant Wives Whatsapp Statuses
- 201+ Brilliant Husbands Whatsapp Statuses
- Anniversary Letter for Husband: 20 Types Templates
- Romantic Love Letter for Husband: 15 Templates
- 101+ Love After Divorce Whatsapp Statuses And Messages
- Teacher Farewell Letter: 16 Templates
- Happy Birthday to My Husband Letter: 4 Templates
- Requesting Lawyer Services Letter: 5 Templates
- 251+ Brother WhatsApp Statuses and Messages
- Character Witness Letter: 4 Templates