Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Mention Designation and department],
Sub: Termination of employment letter due to serious misconduct
We are sorry to send you this letter to inform you that your employment service with our organization (mention the name of the company) is being terminated from (mention the date of the termination), for your serious misconduct and misbehaving in the previous time.
We warned you again and again for your wrong attitude but you had turned a deaf ear to our warnings. Therefore we have no choice but to terminate you permanently from our organization. Your misconduct was repeatedly harming the morals of our employees and also the rules and regulations of our organization.
You are requested to submit all the official documents and the related articles and materials of our company as soon as possible to the HR department.
Our company will immediately complete the payments of your dues and the pending salary for this month.
We feel regret that we are unable to work with you for a very long time period. We hope for your better future and service opportunity.
We also pray that you will not repeat your mistakes again and also a better future for yourself and your family.
With best wishes for the future,
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
[Designation of the sender],
- Termination Letter for Technician: 8 Templates
- Sample Termination Letter:6 Templates
- Disciplinary Appeal Hearing Confirmation Letter Templates
- Gross Misconduct Dismissal Letter: 4 Templates
- Termination Letter for Software Developer: 15 Templates
- Termination Letter for Designer: 15 Templates
- 30 Day Lease Termination Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Military Lease Termination Letter Example Templates
- Formal Termination Letter: 4 Templates and Emails