Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Mention Designation and department],
Sub: Termination of employment letter due to serious misconduct
We are sorry to send you this letter to inform you that your employment service with our organization (mention the name of the company) is being terminated from (mention the date of the termination), for your serious misconduct and misbehaving in the previous time.
We warned you again and again for your wrong attitude but you had turned a deaf ear to our warnings. Therefore we have no choice but to terminate you permanently from our organization. Your misconduct was repeatedly harming the morals of our employees and also the rules and regulations of our organization.
You are requested to submit all the official documents and the related articles and materials of our company as soon as possible to the HR department.
Our company will immediately complete the payments of your dues and the pending salary for this month.
We feel regret that we are unable to work with you for a very long time period. We hope for your better future and service opportunity.
We also pray that you will not repeat your mistakes again and also a better future for yourself and your family.
With best wishes for the future,
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
[Designation of the sender],
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write a Termination Letter: 10 Free Templates
- How to Write a Transfer Letter: 34 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Technician Termination Letter: 8 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write a Warning Letter: 14 Free Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”