Subject: [Mention Company name] is looking for a [job_title]
Hi [mention name of the candidate],
I am [Mention your name], [Mention your job_title] at [Company name]. I found your profile on [mention specific website or social network]/ I got your resume through [Mention the source] and
I was impressed by your achievements while serving in the military. We are grateful to you for your services to the country and want to thank you for your bravery.
Here, at [Mention Company name], we are always looking to work with skilled and dedicated people. Currently, we have an opening for a [Mention the job_title and also add the link in description].
Your skills in leading from the front and handling difficult situations are going to be a great asset for your organization. To help our new employees adjust, we offer [Mention the details about the offers that you will give to new employees during their training sessions].
I would like to tell you a little more about [Mention job_title] position and learn a few things about you, as well. Are you available [Mention the details about date and time]? If so, I want to set up a call. I also want to discuss the role via email, if you prefer.
I hope you have a good day.
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Front End Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- Termination Letter for Software Developer: 15 Templates
- 100+ “Learning” WhatsApp Statuses And Messages
- Meeting Request Email Sample to Manager: 8 Templates
- Director Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Email Marketing Manager Cover Letter: 4 Templates