Letter Template: 1
Shift Change Letter
[Name of HR]
Subject: shift change letter
I am writing this letter to request a change in my shift timing. My current shift is from [mention time]. My daughter is about to begin her schooling, and because of that I would like to change my shift to the morning timing from my current night shift. [Mention your own reason for shift changing].
This will help me to balance my timing with my daughter’s school timing. I fully understand the requirements of the job, as I have been working at this company for the past [mention years] years and I will work harder to continue working to the standard of the company. I have spoken to my immediate superior, and she/he has encouraged me to request a change of shift.
I have enclosed his/her recommendation letter with this letter. And have attached all the necessary documents, please find the attachment for your reference. I hope you will grant my request and will help me out of this situation. And I promise like before I will work harder at my new shift also. And like with my old teammates I will work in the same way with my new teammates too.
I would be happy to meet you in person and give you to discuss further my shift change.
If you have any further queries you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address]. I am looking forward to your response.
- Flexible Working Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates
- Shift Leader Resume Examples: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter of Request to Change Work Schedule: 4 Templates
- New Working Time Announcement Letter Template
- Change Of Working Hours Letter: 4 templates
- Grant Approval email: 4 Template
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Grants Manager Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Congratulation Letter on Getting Grant: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.