A seminar is being organized at your locality or club. You should first send a letter of invitation to the participants of the same. You shall also have to issue a letter of invitation to the public for being present at the said event.
In order to do so, you should write a letter of invitation having a very formal tone. This is a common letter in the professional world. If you require any sort of help in writing this letter, then follow our website.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of invitation for a seminar
Respected Sir/ Madam,
We are very happy to inform you that our organization [mention organization name] is organizing a seminar on [mention the topic]. The main focus of the topic is [mention the topic with details] and also to aware everyone present in the seminar about the importance, usages, and setbacks of the above-mentioned topic.
In the previously mentioned seminar, we can provide the facilities of audio-visual displays as well as the displays of well-known articles and books.
The seminar will take place at [mention place] and it will commence from [mention starting time] to [mention ending time]. If you have to offer any suggestions or any problem related to the seminar then we are eagerly waiting for your call at our office no.[mention contact no.].
We hope you will give us time from your busy schedule.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
- Sound Engineer Cover Letter Example: 12 Templates
- Seminar Approval Letter: 4 Templates
- Visual Merchandiser Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Attend Seminar Confirmation Letter Template
- Guest Speaker Invitation Letter Template
- Webinar Invitation Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates
- Declining an Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.