Often, after joining a new organization, the task of introducing yourself to the existing workforce falls on the shoulders of the new recruit. For doing so, a professional letter should be written, addressed to the existing employees.
The tone used in the letter should be formal. If you are seeking guidance in writing such a letter then look no further. You have arrived at the right place. In this website, you shall find all the necessary guidance that may be required for writing this sort of letter.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention sender name]
Dear [Recipient name]
My name is (mention name). I have been working as a freelance editor with (mention years of experience) writing for informational technology start-ups with expertise in web development, web pages content writing.
I have a huge interest in the work (mention your agency worked on with mentioning the company name). I am a hard-working and fast-learning person. My dedication to my work and my leadership skills make me the ideal candidate for this position. I would love to chat with you about this work and share my knowledge with you.
You can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email at (mention email address). You can take a review of my portfolio at (mention website).
Lastly, thank you for your opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Wrong Travel Itinerary Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Welcome Letter for Event Manager
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Analyst Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Engineer Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Director Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Inquiry To Health Care Agency Letter Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.