This letter format will provide you the platform to request for sale of your book. You must mention your name. You should state your residential address. You must mention the reason for selling your books. You should write about the good condition of the books.
You must mention the estimated sale amount of your book. You should provide the details about the place where you want to sell the books. You can write about any rebate if any that can be considered by you.
Letter Template: 1
Sales Letter for Selling Books
(Name of the sender)
(Designation of the respective person)
(Name of the address)
Subject- Sales Letter for Selling Books
This letter is in regard to the sale of a book. My name is (mention your name) studying at (mention the name of the college or the name of the university). As I have completed my graduation this year, I am moving back to my home.
Due to this, I want to sale for my books. All the books are in proper condition and all the books are of the new edition. I am currently living at (mention the name of your society or apartment name). I got to know regarding your interest to buy a 2nd handbook from one of my college or university mate.
If you are interested to buy we can meet in person for discussing the further process of it and you can personally see the conditions of the books as well
For any further information or queries, you can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
(Name of the sender)
- Congratulation Letter on Publishing a book – 7 Sample Formats
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates
- District Sales Manager Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Sale For Launch of new Product Letter: 4 Templates
- Sales Cover Letter Sample: 8 Templates
- Sales Representative Recommendation Letter Template
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Territory Sales Representative Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Vehicle Sale Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Sale For Bakery Products Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.