A colleague of yours is retiring after serving a prolonged period at your firm. Being an active employee and a dear friend, the responsibility of inviting everybody concerned has fallen upon your able shoulders. But this is a time-consuming and cumbersome process.
Also, an invitation letter should ideally have the correct tonality. We are here to help you out. In this website, you shall find multiple templates that shall help you write such a letter. These are written by our expert writers to help you.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of Invitation for Retirement Party
We are happy to inform you that we are going to host a retirement party for our efficient employee mention the name of the retiree). He / She has been with us for a long period of (mention the time period of the person’s service) years. He /She has been faithful and efficient throughout his/her working years.
Therefore we would like to celebrate his/ her past achievements and contribution to our company through this party. We would like to pray for his better life in the future. The program will be held at our company auditorium on (mention the date of the event).
Therefore we will be grateful to you if you attend this party to make this bittersweet moment more colorful through your presence.
We are eagerly waiting for your attendance.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
- Congratulation Retirement Letter – 7 Sample Formats
- Retirement Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Employee Retirement Announcement Email – 5 Formats
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Goodbye Letter for Retirement: 5 Types Templates
- Retirement Confirmation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Announcing Retirement Letter: 7 Sample Formats
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Party Invitation Letter and Email: 6 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.