When you are thinking about composing a mail about rescheduling an interview with the candidate, make sure that you mention in it, why you are rescheduling it, mention the date, time, and the name of the interviewer and conclude the mail talking about getting in touch with you if the individual has any sort of queries.
You can also take references from this useful sample letter of mine if you want as having a look at it, you will be able to write yours with ease.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the sender]
[HR of the respective company]
[Name of addressee]
Subject: rescheduling interview with the candidate
Dear [mention name of the candidate]
This is to inform you that we had scheduled [an interview at our offices] today [at 11 am], but you didn’t make it. This mail is regarding your response to rescheduling your interview with [mention company name].
According to your request for your rescheduling your interview, looking into your application we have approved it. With your qualifications, you have really satisfied our hiring team, and as a result, they are ready to take your interview again.
Important Interview Info
Position: [mention position]
Date: [mention date]
Time: [mention time]
Interviewer: [mention name]
He/she will call you on the following number [mention phone number]. If you’re having problems using the software, feel free to contact our assistance team. Please confirm that you have got this mail and do let us know about your future step.
If you have any further queries you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
- Apology Letter for Rescheduling: 4 Templates
- Interviewer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Telephone Interviewer Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Video Interview Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Cancellation of Event: 4 Types Templates
- Work Experience Letter Sample: 5 Formats
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- No-Show Interview Email: 4 Letter Templates
- Thank You Letter Closings Example: 4 Templates
- Interview Confirmation Email Sample: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.