When you are creating a letter to claim reimbursement for your official tour then make sure you state all the details in it properly and clearly like for what exactly you are asking for the reimbursement, for how long have you been on the trip, how much you had to spend overall.
If you are thinking you can use some help then make sure to go through this effective sample letter written by me as using it you will be able to write yours smoothly.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention designation of recipient]
I am writing this letter to inform you that I have joined back to the office after my official tour to (mention place). I am writing this letter is in reference to the re-imbursement amount that is due for me, to settle down the travel expenses that I made during this trip.
I was on an official trip to (mention lace) for (mention days). The total expenses during this trip were (mention amount) which includes the hotel bill, traveling fare, food expenses, and my traveling tickets. I have enclosed all the required documents for your reference. Please find the attachment..
Kindly, look into this matter and clear this amount and add this amount to this month’s salary so that it does not get delayed till next month. Looking forward for a positive response from your side.
- Announce Company Trip Letter: 3 Templates
- Electricity Bill Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Thank You Letter for Arranging Trip: 6 Templates
- Excess Mobile Bill Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Thank you from Tour Guide: 6 Letters And Email Templates
- Wrong Travel Itinerary Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Hospital Bill Forgiveness Letter: 6 Letters And Email Samples
- Wrong Billing Complaint Letter to Hospital: 4 Template
- Travel Expenses Claim Letter Template
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.