Running a firm or organization successfully, you get to know your employees well over time. If you are supposed to write a letter of reference for an employee who is not quite capable then make sure to write the letter in such a way that it tells about both his negative as well as positive aspects, highlighting the positive qualities more.
To help you with this, I have come up with a good sample letter, referring to which you can write yours easily.
Letter Template: 1
Reference Letter for Bad Employee Sample
[Name of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of Reference for Bad Employee
For your kind information, I beg to state that Mr / Miss/ Mrs (mention the name of the person) has been our employee since (mention the starting time of work). Though he/she is a very hardworking person, sometimes he/she is unable to complete the work within the given time.
We all were aware of the fact that he/she did some capable jobs in some areas. But sometimes he /she behaves like an unprofessional in some cases. Though his/ her character is good and trustworthy, in some cases his/ her communicating skill is really poor.
As his / her working period with our company has ended but we wish for his / her successful career ahead. We hope for his greater achievement in the future. If you need any further information you can contact us. Our contact detail is (mention the details).
Hope you will consider my request.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
[Name of the company],
- A Speech on “What Makes You Think a Person Is Trustworthy?”
- Character Reference Letter for Husband – 6 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Apology Letter for Poor Service: 5 Samples Templates
- Character Witness Letter: 4 Templates
- “Poverty” Essay Template (1000 Words)
- Warning Letter for Poor Performance: 4 Templates
- Letter to Respond to Query of Poor Performance: 4 Templates
- Poor Sales Performance Warning Letter: 4 Templates