When you are in the mind to write a nice recommendation letter for someone for a certain post in some company or organization, then make sure that you write in it how long you have known this person, is he or she a person of good character, what are his or her skills and why do you think this person deserves this job.
You can also look at this effective sample letter of mine if you want, as seeing it, you will be able to frame yours smoothly.
Letter Template: 1
Sub: Recommendation letter for a job
(Mr. ABC) worked as a (Designation) for 3years in my department at (Company Name). (He) was very responsive to (his) work. We have great experience working with (him). I was quite impressed by (his) ability to complete all work assigned to him on time.
(He) is a very hardworking, bright, and dedicated employee. (His) enthusiasm for the job comes through in all (he) does. (He) has a positive attitude that makes (him) a pleasure to work with and is one of the reasons (he) was so well and liked by her co-workers. For (Him), we were able to achieve our goals. I hope that your company will be satisfied with (his) work.
We feel very proud to recommend (his) name.
Overall, (he) is a very conscientious and able employee. I highly recommend (Candidate Name) for any job (he) is considering in the (position) field. (He) would be an asset to any employer. If you have further queries about (him), please do not hesitate to contact me at (Contact Number).
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Software Developer Recommendation Letter: 20 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter: 10 Free Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”