A company must invite quotations from different vendors from time to time for awarding contracts for various jobs. For this purpose, you should write a letter of invitation to the concerned vendors.
You should mention the requirements of the products or services that you require. The expected delivery date should also be mentioned. You should be able to obtain the necessary guidance in writing such a letter from the templates written below. These have been painstakingly written by our expert writers.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for Quotation
I am [mention the name] and I work as the [mention the designation] for the company names, [mention the name], I am writing this letter to invite quotation for [mention the details]. Our company is waiting for the quotations so that it can proceed with other jobs.
We expect proper quotations that will benefit the company and the opposite group. The norms and situations must be taken into consideration. The company expects proper working of the process.
We are waiting for quotations. We will be obliged if the invitation is paid attention to. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the person]
[Designation of the person]
- Quotation Approval Letter: 8 Templates
- Decline Quotation Email: 7 Templates
- Thank You for Quotation Letter: 6 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Quotation Confirmation Letter: 4 Template
- Quotation Request Letter: 4 Template
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Quotation Rejection letter: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Wrong Quotation: 4 Templates
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.