Meeting with an accident and that too a major one can require you to go for an immediate and mandatory medical treatment, but if you continue working ignoring your issues without continuing your treatment or not seeing the doctor at all, then it can lead to some serious complications in future which may even be life-threatening.
But for the appropriate medical treatment, if your situation is like you need to seek permission from the concerned authorities first, then refer to this sample letter I wrote. Having a look at it, you will be able to create yours with convenience.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the respective person]
[Name of addressee]
Subject: Letter for Permission for Medical Treatment
This letter is to request [mention the organization’s name] to grant me permission for medical treatment. A few days back, I had met with an accident due to which I got injured with major issues in my body. For continuing the treatment, the authorization is asking for permission from you regarding my medical treatment.
I hereby request you to kindly grant my permission so that I can the doctors can resume my treatment and I get better soon. This is my earnest to you, please accept my letter and grant me permission.
I have enclosed all the documents required for it with this letter. Please find the attachment for your reference and do the needful. I will be highly obliged to you.
If you have any further queries, you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
[Name of the sender]
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- Sample Authorization Letter: 7 Templates
- Authorization Letter for Birth Certificate: 4 Templates
- Permission Letter for Marriage During Lockdown: 4 Templates
- Permission Letter to Visit Orphanage: 4 Templates
- Authorization Confirmation Letter Templates
- Joining Hostel Permission Letter: 4 Templates
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates
- Authorization Letter for Internet Connection
- Company Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.