A trainee student has applied for NOC (No Objection Certificate). NOC can be applied for various purposes. These include applying for visas, traveling abroad, and so on. As the company’s Human Resources Manager, it becomes your job to issue a NOC to your employee.
To do so, you shall have to write a letter. This letter should ideally be of a formal tone. To write such a letter, you may follow our website. Here you can choose from multiple letter templates. Hope it helps you.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the sender]
[HR of the respective company]
[Name of addressee]
Subject: NOC for trainee student
I am the HR manager of the company and would like to inform you that we have no objection to our trainee student. If he/she wants to continue his/her education along working with our company, we have no issue with it. (Mention candidate name) has been a dedicated and hard-working employee of our company. He/she is sincere towards his/her work. According to the company rules and regulations, our authority doesn’t have any objections to his/her pursuing studies. The change in his/her shift will handle by our management department. We always appreciate our employees’ work and achievements. He/she was outstanding at his/her studies during his/her graduation. If now he/she wants to continue his/her studies our company doesn’t have any objections. All the changes in his/her work schedule and timing will be managed by our company itself.
If you have any further queries, you can reach me at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
- Trainee Accountant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Flexible Working Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Change Of Working Hours Letter: 4 templates
- Management Trainee Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- New Working Time Announcement Letter Template
- Sample Letter of Request to Change Work Schedule: 4 Templates
- Wife Relationship Letter for Spouse Visa: 4 Templates
- Credit Card Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.