Movement Funds Authorization Letter
(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Sub: Letter of authorization for movement of funds
Dear (Name of the Recipient),
I,(mention the name of the person) do hereby authorize Mr (Name of the authorized person) to act as one of my trusted aid to handle the matters of the movement of my funds, while I am not able to present for some days. I want to get the process done regarding the movement of my funds from (mention the existing fund) to (mention the new fund), from the date of (mention the date). He can give the information correctly regarding my background and other required details, which you need for this procedure.
I apologize for not being able to contact you personally regarding this matter. As of now we are very busy with my family problem (mention the details).
Therefore I give my relative Mr (mention the name) full authority to make any decision and to sign all the documents on behalf of me.
I am attaching all the related documents and details of my funds with this letter.
Rest assured that I am taking full responsibility of this request.
Hope you will consider my request and oblige me.
Thank you very much,
(Notary or witness if required)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Fund Accountant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Hedge Fund Accountant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Fund Administrator Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Fund Accounting Manager Resume Examples: 4 Templates
- Mutual Fund Accountant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates (Free)
- Fund Accountant Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.