A club or organization such as a gymnasium is always looking for new membership. If you are the owner or simply an active member of the same, then you may have to write a letter of invitation from time to time.
The purpose of this letter is to ask prospective members to join your program. You should mention the services that you offer, the cost of the same and the membership fees for different time periods. You may also mention any lucrative deals that you may offer.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- a Letter of Invitation for Membership
I am [mention the name] and I am writing this letter on behalf of the library name, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter to inform you about the fresh scope of membership and we invite you for the same.
Our library has introduced new schemes for our paid memberships and we hope that this will help the new readers. This is a prospective scope for interested readers as the membership comes with various other benefits.
Our library has also been updated and there is an increase in informative resources. Thus, we invite new readers to visit our library to claim membership for themselves.
We will be waiting for you. We will be obliged to serve you.
[Name of the sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write a Claim Letter: 35+ Free Templates
- Membership Cancellation Letter: 12 Templates
- How to Write a Condolence Letter: 25 Templates
- Decline Membership Letters: 6 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Email: 4 Free Templates
- Library Page Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Librarian Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Library Assistant Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Assistant Librarian Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”