If on behalf of your company you want to suggest a meeting for any purpose, then you can use our below sample letters regarding this topic. Here we have included some sample letters regarding a letter to suggest a meeting.
While writing this letter, you have to write the purpose of this meeting, the date and location of this meeting, and some words to tell all the staff and members about the importance of this meeting.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to suggest a meeting
This letter informs you that I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss the matter in further detail on [mention your topic or matter] as there are many companies offering us a much higher rate than the market price. And so for this deal, we should do a meeting about what to do next or how to do it.
Kindly suggest a date and time which is as per your schedule. I would be highly appreciated it. Thank you very much for your valuable time.
For further queries, you can reach me at [mention number] or through an email [mention email address].
- Price Increase Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Price Increase Letter: 6 Sample Templates
- Reject Vendor Proposal Letter: 8 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Decline Price Increase Letters: 5 Templates
- Inquiry for The Price Quotation: 4 Letter Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Congratulations for Winning the Raffle Letter Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.