If you have an interest in any kind of research and want to get any information from any organization about some research, then you can easily do it with the help of our below letters. Here we have provided some sample letters regarding letters of inquiry for research.
Here while writing this letter, you have to mention the points like,
⦁ First, you have to mention your name and present designation.
⦁ You have to mention the title of the research project in which you want to work.
⦁ And also give your contact details.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inquiry for research
This letter is to inquire about whether any research is going on under your guidance at your organization. I have a work experience of (mention years) as a (mention designation) at (mention organization name). I have been a dedicated and working person. Now I am looking forward to working on a research project on [mention project title] which will help me grow my knowledge.
If you would be able to inform me about any position available at your organization. I would sincerely be grateful to you. I have enclosed all my documents for your reference. Please find the attachment and help me.
Thanking you in advance, and thank you for your time.
If you have any further queries, you can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Research Assistant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Thank You for Your Inquiry Email: 7 Templates
- Research Paper Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Research Coordinator Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Plagiarism: 4 Types Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- PhD Cover Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Decline Project Offer Letters: 5 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.