When any company has decided to close their offline work for unavoidable reasons and wants to continue the work from home services, they must inform all of its staff regarding this. Here we have provided some sample letters regarding letters to inform work from home.
How can you complete your letter?
⦁ First, you have to mention the reason for closing offline classes.
⦁ Date from which the work from home will start.
⦁ Some rules and regulations during work from home.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform work from home
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am [mention the name], the [mention the post] of the reputed company you are working for. I am writing this letter on behalf of the company. This letter is to inform all our staff that the company will remain closed from the date of [mention the date] to [mention the date], due to some impending renovation. Thus, the company has also decided that the employees will be working from their respective homes. We hope that this decision will not affect the smooth running of the office. The company will take care of the employees as they always did. This system will run from [mention the date] to [mention the date]. Staff should join the office from [mention the date].
Please do contact the officials for any other queries. We expect complete co-operation and understanding from our employees. We will be obliged. Thanking you in anticipation.
[name of the sender]
[designation of the sender]
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Unauthorized Parking Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving Credit Card Bill Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.