If you will be moving out Of any apartment, then you must inform the landlord in advance. Here while writing this letter, you have to mention the date on which you will leave this apartment, the reason for this leave, and also add some words to tell him to back the security money.
While writing this letter if you need any help then you can easily take help from our below sample letters.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding moving out
This letter informs you about my written (number of days’ notice that you need to give based on your agreement)-day notices that I will be moving out of my apartment on (mention date), the end of my current lease.
I am leaving because of (mention reason like the new job, rent increase, etc.) [If there are problems with the apartment, your landlord would probably like to know, but be diplomatic with the reasons — you have your rental history to consider. This section is not strictly necessary but can be good as a professional civility]
Please inform me, when my security deposit of(mention amount agreed upon in your lease) will be returned, as well as if you will be taking any money out for damages that fall outside of normal depreciation.
If you have any questions you can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
- Lease Cancellation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Lease Extension Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Military Lease Termination Letter Example Templates
- Farm Lease Termination Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter To Break Lease Due to Safety Concerns (Free)
- Apartment Reference Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Lease Agreement Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter to Break Lease for Medical Reasons (Free)
- Apartment Approval Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.