If you were unable to inform the company authority about your absence from work in advance, you must have written a letter to inform it. This type of letter is not too complex, but you have to maintain a proper format.
How to write this letter?
⦁ First, you have to mention your position and working schedule.
⦁ You have to mention the reason for this absence.
⦁ Why are you unable to inform in advance?
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform the absence from the office
I am [mention the name], and I am an employee of your esteemed organization in the department of [mention the department details] under the supervision of [mention the name and designation]. I work on the duty shift of [mention the facts], and I have last attended office on [mention the date]. This letter informs you about my unplanned absence without any prior notice. I want to state that I had to abruptly leave the town due to some family emergency, and I failed to inform the official authority. It was a sudden need that led to this unplanned decision.
I would be obliged if you, please excuse my absence. I feel sorry for such an unpleasant incident, and I promise to join the office within a day or two. I hope you will understand my plight. Thanking you in anticipation
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- inform about leave Letter Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Unauthorized Parking Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Leave of Absence Letter Template: 4 Emails
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template