Subject: letter to inform regarding leaving job
This letter is to inform you that, I have resigned from my position at (mention company name) as (mention designation). I will be available till (mention day and date), but after that date, new joiner will be taking over my account. He/she is an experienced person, and I’m confident that you’ll receive the very best service and support from him/her.
It has been an absolute pleasure to work here at (mention company name) over the past (mention years), and I thank you for a great relationship during my time here at (mention company name). I sincerely hope our paths cross again.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Goodbye Love Letters: 25+ Free Templates to Choose
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Proof of Relationship Letter: 15 Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”