You must make the customer alert about the consequences of the late payment. You must also inform them that you would not like to lose a customer like him. You must actually inform about how much amount is due for the customer.
You can use this letter template to convince the customer to pay the amount as quickly as possible. You can request the customer for remitting the payment in order to avoid the legal action
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to information regarding the launch of a new product
I would like to inform you that we have launched a new product for our company (mention company name). This is a great change in our business firm.
[Describe the new product]
The product will be available from (mention specific date and time) in all our offline as well as online stores. All the needful details have been enclosed in this letter. Please find the attachment for your reference. You can also visit our website for more updates (mention website link).
If there is any further information, you need, you can reach our customer service at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
Thanking you, hope you will like our newly launched product.
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Designer Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates (Free)
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- Engineer Appraisal Letter: 15 Templates
- Analyst Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.