When the employee has got transferred to another location through the office or job, it is necessary to give the update to him. You should not forget to mention the location where he has been transferred and when and at what time.
If you are unable to write down the letter on your own to inform the job transfer, then this letter structure will surely be of great help. You would not have to add anything extra.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding job transfer
This letter is to inform you that as required by the concerned department of the company has decided to transfer you from our head office to the branch office which is located at [mention location].
With this transfer letter, I would like to request you to join in, and you need to meet Mr/Mrs (mention name) head off (mention department) who will be reporting manager at that location. Your joining date will be [mention date], and you have to report on [mention date].
In this location, the company will provide you with the cab facilities and will reimburse all the transportation costs. You need to report to Mr/Mrs (mention name) on the first day of your joining. If you get any difficulty, you can contact him/her at (mention phone number).
We wish you all the best in your new workplace, and we hope you will continue to perform in the same way that you have been doing in your new journey.
If further formalities need to be done, we will let you know. Until then, if you have any questions you can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write a Transfer Letter: 34 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Transportation Manager Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Transfer of Ownership Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
- Decline Job Transfer due to Family Responsibilities Letter: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”