It is necessary to inform the insurance company about the bereavement of the policyholder to claim the money. There cannot be anything better than writing an official letter to the insurance company.
You will have to furnish the details related to the insurance policy, and that is the account holder’s name, account number, and also the cause of passing away. You can check this letter link and find how to represent the matter of bereavement and claim the money.3
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform about death an insurance company
I would like to inform you that (mention candidate name) had insurance in your bank (mention account number) has passed away on (mention date) due to an accident at (mention place and time).
I am on behalf of (mention candidate name), writing this letter, I request your company to repay the insurance payment to the account holder’s family member.
If any further formalities need to be done, do let me know. You can reach me at (mention phone number) or by email (mention email address).
I shall be grateful to you if the procedure of amount transferring can be done as soon as possible. Since the family is facing many financial problems after the death of the person.
Looking forward to your response.
- Bank Account Closing Letter: 7 Sample Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- Insurance Broker Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Insurance Agent Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Confirmation of Social Insurance Number (SIN) Letter
- Insurance Termination Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Withdraw Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Bank Account Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Claim Approval Letter: 4 Templates
- Health Insurance Cancellation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.