It will be very easy for you to describe how the price level of the products has increased higher by using this particular letter template. You can advise where and how to refer for the prices and when they will be uploaded to the official site.
You can certainly make the necessary changes in the sentences. You can also advise whom to contact for verifying the prices. It would help if you assured of how the company will be delivering services,
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to information regarding the increase in price
This letter informs you that we are implementing a general price increase on selected products, effective with product shipments from (mention date). Specific pricing will vary by category of the services.
The last date for invoicing shipments on existing orders at current price levels is (mention last date). After this date, all existing orders processed for shipment will be invoiced at the updated price schedule.
Updated price schedules will be available in electronic format and will be uploaded to our official site on (mention date). You can contact our Sales Representative for specific details.
(Mention company name) is committed to delivering outstanding innovation, superior quality, and exceptional service levels to our valued partners.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Price Increase Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline Price Increase Letters: 5 Templates
- Price Increase Letter: 6 Sample Templates
- Reject Vendor Proposal Letter: 8 Templates
- Receiving Clerk Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Purchasing Officer Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Stock Controller Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline Quotation Email: 7 Templates
- Acknowledgment Email Sample Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.