For convenience and record maintenance, you must actually share every information for the hotel reservation with the particular guest. You should mention the check-in and check-out and the number of rooms for the guests.
It is also necessary to mention the facilities offered by your hotel. Follow this letter template to write down to inform the hotel guest about the reservation. You will not find anything better than this.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: Information to hotel guest
This letter informs you that your booking has been confirmed [Booking Number] [hotel name –Place].
Check-in: [Date- Time]
No. of Rooms: [mention room details]
No. of Guests: [mention in numbers]
Home Name: [Name]
Address: [Name] Contact Number: [Number]
This reservation is to be under [candidate Name]. You mentioned in your application that you are coming with your family. Our hotel is a fully family hotel. We have many play stores and playgrounds for children and a gym and swimming pool for adults.
Our restaurant has all kinds of food available. Our kitchen and hotel surface is very net clean and hygienic.
Please provide valid Govt. issued Address/ID proofs for all guests at check-in. (PAN Cards are not valid).
Pay Reminder – 100% booking amount will be collected at the time of check-in.
If you need any inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service or office. We are always available to serve you.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Booking Confirmation Letter: 7 Templates
- Room Attendant Cover Letter Example: 10 Templates
- Hotel Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Hotel Guest Farewell Letter: 10 Emails and Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Hotel Maintenance Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Hotel Night Auditor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Hospitality Manager Cover Letter example: 4 Templates
- Reservation Agent Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Refund Request Letter: 22 Templates and Emails
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”