For convenience and record maintenance, you must actually share every information for the hotel reservation with the particular guest. You should mention the check-in and check-out and the number of rooms for the guests.
It is also necessary to mention the facilities offered by your hotel. Follow this letter template to write down to inform the hotel guest about the reservation. You will not find anything better than this.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: Information to hotel guest
This letter informs you that your booking has been confirmed [Booking Number] [hotel name –Place].
Check-in: [Date- Time]
No. of Rooms: [mention room details]
No. of Guests: [mention in numbers]
Home Name: [Name]
Address: [Name] Contact Number: [Number]
This reservation is to be under [candidate Name]. You mentioned in your application that you are coming with your family. Our hotel is a fully family hotel. We have many play stores and playgrounds for children and a gym and swimming pool for adults.
Our restaurant has all kinds of food available. Our kitchen and hotel surface is very net clean and hygienic.
Please provide valid Govt. issued Address/ID proofs for all guests at check-in. (PAN Cards are not valid).
Pay Reminder – 100% booking amount will be collected at the time of check-in.
If you need any inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service or office. We are always available to serve you.
- Hotel Booking Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Room Attendant Cover Letter Example: 8 Templates
- Hotel Guest Farewell Letter: 10 Emails and Templates
- Hotel Reservation Approval Letter Template
- Venue Booking Confirmation Letter: 4 Template
- Hotel Maintenance Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Hospitality Manager Cover Letter example: 4 Templates
- Hotel Night Auditor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Confirmation Letter Of Hotel Reservation: 4 Template
- Hotel Opening Congratulation Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.