If the employee’s salary has been deducted, you must inform him about how much has been deducted from the actual amount. It would help if you described the cause of the salary deduction.
You can use this letter structure to share the information about the salary deduction. The reasons for salary deduction may vary from person to person. Further, you should also advise about how to avoid the salary deduction.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding salary deduction
This letter is to inform you that you have taken (mention days) of leaves of this month, out of which (mention days) were your casual leaves and (mention days) were your earned leave. (Describe the company leaves policy).
We understand the emergencies that can occur, but we always advise our employees to inform us prior so that they may not have to face such inconveniences in the future.
(Describe the actual problem and situation).
As per the company’s policy, your salary for the (mentioned days) is been deducted, and the remaining salary is transferred to your account.
It is always advised to the employees of our company to remain punctual to avoid any inconvenience.
If you have any further queries, do let us know. You can reach us at (mention phone number) or by email (mention email address).
- New Policy Announcement Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Salary Deduction Acknowledgment Letter Template
- Car Insurance Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Cancellation of Insurance Policy Letter: 4 Templates
- Letter of Policy Cancellation: 4 Templates and Emails
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Health Insurance Cancellation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- 401k Announcement Letter to Employee Sample Template
- Salary Tax Deduction Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.