Periodically, your company may be going through changes in the policy. You will have to share these relevant changes in the policies with the employee. But you may not know how to inform about the policy change properly, or you may not have much time to structure the sentences.
But this letter template will make your official letter writing task easier. It is written in a very simple way.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform employee change of policy
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am [mention the name], and I am working as the [mention the designation] for the company, [mention the name of the company]. I am writing this letter on behalf of the company. This letter informs the employees about the change of policy that the company has initiated. The change of policy is [mention the details].
The employees are requested to co-operate with the company. The company will look after the needs of the employee as always. Therefore, the company expects that the employees will prove patience and understand the reason behind such a change.
In case of any other doubts and queries, the employees are requested to contact the officials. The company shall update the employees about any further changes. The company will be obliged if the employees understand the need for the company. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write a Condolence Letter: 25 Templates
- How to Write a Claim Letter: 35+ Free Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Email: 4 Free Templates
- Insurance Cancellation Letter: 15 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write an Informal Letter: 10 Free Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Free Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”