Periodically, your company may be going through changes in the policy. You will have to share these relevant changes in the policies with the employee. But you may not know how to inform about the policy change properly, or you may not have much time to structure the sentences.
But this letter template will make your official letter writing task easier. It is written in a very simple way.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform employee change of policy
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am [mention the name], and I am working as the [mention the designation] for the company, [mention the name of the company]. I am writing this letter on behalf of the company. This letter informs the employees about the change of policy that the company has initiated. The change of policy is [mention the details].
The employees are requested to co-operate with the company. The company will look after the needs of the employee as always. Therefore, the company expects that the employees will prove patience and understand the reason behind such a change.
In case of any other doubts and queries, the employees are requested to contact the officials. The company shall update the employees about any further changes. The company will be obliged if the employees understand the need for the company. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
- New Policy Announcement Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Cancellation of Insurance Policy Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Letter of Policy Cancellation: 4 Templates and Emails
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.