You should be officially informing your employer about your pregnancy to the employer. You can share the delivery date of your baby and request maternity leave. As you may have some doubts about how to request maternity leave, you can check with this particular letter link.
It has been described in a generic way. It is also up to you to add extra sentences of your own in regard to your case. You can enquire about medical benefits.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding pregnancy
I am writing this letter to inform you that I have recently found out that I am pregnant. At the moment, I am unsure as to when my Expected Week of delivery will be; however, I will inform you as soon as I get to know.
I shall be most grateful to you if you could inform me about the necessary steps I need to take to arrange my maternity leave and work during my pregnancy.
Please can you also send me any documentation that I am required to complete? Rest all the documents of my pregnancy have been enclosed with this letter. Please find the attachment for your reference and do the needful. I will be obliged to you.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Maternity Leave Request Letter: 4 Templates
- Maternity Letter to Employer: 4 Templates
- Maternity Leave Confirmation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Leave Acknowledgement Email Templates
- Maternity Leave Resignation Letter: 4 Templates
- Pregnancy Congratulation Letter: 4 Templates
- Pregnancy Confirmation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Delivery Driver Cover Letter Example: 4 Template
- Sample Letter to Invite Parents for Pregnancy: 4 Emails
- Resignation Letter Due to Pregnancy: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.