As the employee may have been referred by your client to work in the company, you must see all things you need to discuss with the client. It would help if you were specific about describing the employee’s termination.
If you cannot write about it, you can get some ideas from this letter link. It will help you maintain professionalism in the letter and maintain healthy terms with the client.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding change of an employee
The intent of this letter is to inform you that your contact person with our agency has been terminated. Unfortunately, the employee was not a good fit for our company. We cannot share the details due to the company’s policy.
We can simply inform you that as of [mention date], [mention employee name] is no longer employed by our company. We are working as quickly as possible to transit all of your accounts to another associate.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly at [phone number] or by email (mention email address). We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you us. We regret your inconvenience. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Policy Announcement Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Inconvenience: 15 Sample Formats
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Cancellation of Insurance Policy Letter: 4 Templates
- Letter of Policy Cancellation: 4 Templates and Emails
- Incorrect Mail Apologize Letter: 4 Templates
- Health Insurance Cancellation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Apology Letter for Poor Service: 5 Samples Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Quality Issue Apologize Letter: 4 Templates