As the employee may have been referred by your client to work in the company, you must see all things you need to discuss with the client. It would help if you were specific about describing the employee’s termination.
If you cannot write about it, you can get some ideas from this letter link. It will help you maintain professionalism in the letter and maintain healthy terms with the client.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding change of an employee
The intent of this letter is to inform you that your contact person with our agency has been terminated. Unfortunately, the employee was not a good fit for our company. We cannot share the details due to the company’s policy.
We can simply inform you that as of [mention date], [mention employee name] is no longer employed by our company. We are working as quickly as possible to transit all of your accounts to another associate.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly at [phone number] or by email (mention email address). We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you us. We regret your inconvenience. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Apology Letter for Inconvenience: 15 Sample Formats
- Bus Driver Cover Letter Examples: 6 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Sales Associate Cover Letter Sample Templates
- Accounts Manager Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Apologies for Any Inconvenience Caused Email: 7 Templates
- Mover Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Associate Director Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Incorrect Mail Apologize Letter: 4 Templates
- Health Insurance Cancellation Letter Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.