Cheque bouncing can happen due to several reasons. Either balance may be below, or the signature is not properly done by the account holder. You need to state it specifically to the account holder, whatever the reason.
For the convenience of the account holder, you must mention the cheque number and amount that has been mentioned for the withdrawal. This letter link will remove your difficulty in writing the letter for informing you about the bouncing of the cheque.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter regarding bounced check
This letter is to inform you that the payment made by you to us on (mention date) of the amount has been bounced due to insufficient funds in the bank account.
We deposited the cheque for the second time on (mention date), and it got bounced again. Now, we cannot be able to deposit the cheque for the third time, and thus we would request you to make the payment via money order or online transfer.
We are thankful for the business relationship with us, and we would genuinely appreciate it if you could resolve this issue at soon as possible.
Thank you for being so cooperative. We look forward to serving you for many coming years.
- Cheque Bounce Apology Letter: 4 Types Templates
- Cheque Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates:
- Termination Letter From Landlord to Tenant: 4 templates (Free)
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates (Free)
- Fixed Deposit Transfer Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Landlord Not Refunding Security Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Bank Account Closing Letter: 7 Templates (Free)
- Encourage Direct Deposit Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.