There are certainly some formalities that you need to follow whenever you are closing the bank account of anyone. You must inform the account holder about the necessary things that you have done to close the account.
You would have to share the information about the bank account number that has been closed and about how much and in what way the remaining balance has been sent to him. You can choose this letter template to write down the closure formalities stepwise.
Letter Template: 1
Dear [Recipient name]
I would like to inform you that, as per your request for your account (mention account number) in (mention branch name and city) branch is being closed and a crossed cheque order of (mention balance) is issued with your name. Your current balance is nil in our records for the account (mention account number) and the same has been closed.
The mentioned details and all the required files have been attached to this letter. Please find the attachment for your reference. And complete the next process and submit all the asked documents as soon as possible.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address). Or you can directly come to our branch.
- Bank Account Closing Letter: 7 Sample Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- Bank Account Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Congratulate On Opening A New Branch Letter: 4 Templates
- Withdraw Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Balance Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Fixed Deposit Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Wrong Charges Complaint Letter to Bank: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.