There are certain official things that you need to share through the letter, especially about the payment details. You must share the information about the amount, date of processing the payment, and payment method.
But if you cannot write it owing to your busy schedule, then you can choose the particular link. You will be guided accordingly. It will help you to present the payment information with minimum words and in a professional way.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter to inform about the payment made
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This letter is to inform you that the complete payment has been successfully executed. As we have discussed over the meeting, the total of some of [mention the amount] was to be paid through two shifts. The amount of [mention the amount] was paid prior to the delivery of the parcel [add the details of the parcel].
The parcel was delivered to my respective address on the date of [mention the date], and therefore, I have forwarded the left payment. I hope you have received the amount of [mention the amount], that was promised to you.
In case of any problem, please inform my office. You can also visit the office on weekdays. The office timings are [mention the time]. Thank you for your service.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation details of the sender]
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Complaint Letter for Delivery in Wrong Address: 4 Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Delivery Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Poor Courier Service Complaint: 5 letter Templates
- Apology Letter for Late Delivery: 4 Templates
- Delivery Driver Cover Letter Example: 4 Template
- Payment Request Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Apology Letter for Late Payment: 6 Templates
- Delay in Orders Delivery Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.