Let’s think you have made a prepaid amount of your purchase and also cancel it. Then if your amount is not credited to your account, now to get it you have to write a letter to inform the provider about this fact.
Here you must have to mention your product name, its amount, and also provide your bank account details where you want to get your refund amount. Here in the below sample letters we clearly mention all the points.
Subject: Letter to Inform About the Refund
This letter is to bring to your kind attention that I have recently canceled my order regarding the purchase of (mention product) with order no. (Mention order number) from your store. I have made the prepaid amount for this purchase and now I would appreciate it if you could arrange for a refund of the same. The payment has been made via (mention payment mode) and the total amount of (mention amount).
I shall be very grateful to you if you could do the needful at the quick as possible as it is more than a month that I have not received our payment back. I would be obliged if you look into the matter personally and arrange my refund as soon as possible.
- Sample Letter of Refund Payment: 6 Templates
- Refund Money to Customer Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Refund Delay Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Decline A Refund Letters Formats: 6 sample Templates
- Medical Airline Refund Letter: 7 Templates
- Refund Acceptance Letter Template
- Refund Request Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Store Clerk Resume Examples: 4 Templates
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.