A letter of sympathy is usually written to console a person or provide emotional support in case of a misfortune, mishap, or loss. The tone of this letter is usually empathetic. In this letter, one should mention how deeply aggrieved you are to hear about the mishap or incident. The letter may be written in a formal or informal tone.
If you require any help in writing such a letter, then look no further. You are at the right place.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention recipient name]
I heard about your daughter passing away on [mention date]. Your family might be in a dilemma of sadness right now, and I understand how you all are feeling now. I wish I could do something to take the pain from you. My family has so many fond memories of your daughter. She was a great girl and was a bright student too. I used to love going to your house and spending time with her; along with you, my daughter has also lost one of her very close friends. Do you remember how our both daughter’s used to play together in the evening at your house? My daughter thinks of your daughter often. [Describe any memory of yours with him].
I am sorry that we cannot attend the funeral. Please send our love to the rest of the family.
I am so sorry, again, my friend. Your daughter was an obedient person. It was a pleasure to spend time with her and create many memories. We will miss her presence in our life.
May God rest her soul in peace.
- Daughter Anniversary Letter: 15 Types Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Daughter-In-Law Anniversary Letter: 10 Templates
- Anniversary Letter to Sister: 20 Types Templates
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates
- Love Letter to Girlfriend: 15 Templates and Emails
- Love Letter Templates: 20 Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Anniversary Letter to Uncle: 20 Types Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 20 Types Templates
- Son-In-Law Anniversary Letter: 10 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.