A letter of sympathy is usually written in order to console a person in case of a misfortune or mishap. The tone of this letter is generally very soft and empathetic. In this letter, one should mention how deeply sorry you are to hear about the mishap or incident.
The letter may be written in a formal or informal tone as per requirement. You should assure your girlfriend of any sort of help from your end and assure her of any sort of help from your
Letter Template: 1
[Mention recipient name]
I heard about your rejection letter. I can understand how you are feeling right now. I wish there were something I could do for you. I know you were very excited about this job; this was one of your dream companies you always wanted to join. But my dear love, you will get ample new opportunities in life; this is not the end. You learn from our failure only. I believe in you; you will surely achieve more than this in your life, my love.
Please take care of yourself as much as possible, I know you are devastated now. I am there for you, my love. You just take care of yourself properly. I will soon get back to you.
Please accept my sympathy in this difficult situation. Until we are meeting be strong my love and have faith in yourself.
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Love Letter Templates: 20 Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Love Letter to Girlfriend: 15 Templates and Emails
- Sympathy Letter to Friend – 5 Sample Template
- Anniversary Letter to Boss: 12 Types Templates
- Anniversary Letter to Uncle: 20 Types Templates
- Romantic Love Letter for Husband: 15 Templates
- Grandparents Sympathy Letter Template
- Fire Victim Sympathy Letter Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.