A letter of sympathy is usually written in order to console a person in the event of misfortune or mishap. The tone of this letter is very soft and empathetic. In this letter, one should mention how deeply sorry you are to hear about the mishap.
The letter may be written in a formal or informal tone as per requirement. You should assure your friend of any sort of help from your end and wish for his speedy recovery. Happy writing!!
Letter Template: 1
[Mention recipient name]
[Address of the recipient]
I heard about your accident, my friend. You might be in sadness right now, and I can understand how you feel right now. I hope that by the time you receive this letter, you will be well on your way to recovery from your accident. [Describe in your words]. I hope that your injuries are not too major and that you are not in too critical a situation. I am sorry that I didn’t come on the day of your accident, my friend, to meet you; I was busy with my official work, and else I would have come to meet you that day itself.
I will visit shortly to you. I will be happy to assist you with shopping, cleaning, cooking, and all the essential activities of your household. Do not hesitate to call me whenever you need me. I will meet you soon till then take care.
Do get well soon. My wishes are with you.
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Accident Sympathy Letter Template
- Accident Investigator Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Invitation Letter for Visa: 4 Templates
- Birthday Letter to Friend: 8 Templates
- Friend Anniversary Letter: 20 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Sick Friend Encouragement Letter
- Fire Victim Sympathy Letter Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.