A letter of sympathy is not uncommon. It may be written to console a person for various reasons. The death of any person is very sad news.
In this kind of letter, you may use a formal or informal tone as required. If you are looking for guidance in writing such a letter, you are at the right place. On this website, you shall find all the help that you might require in writing such a letter.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention recipient name]
[Address of the recipient]
I am writing this letter to express our sympathy for you after the passing away of [mention person name]. You might be devastated right now, and I can understand how you are feeling now. I wish there were something I could do to take the pain from you. [Mention person’s name] was a valued member of our team and contributed his/her many years to the company. Besides being an excellent employee, he/she was always good-humored and considerate towards his/her colleagues.
He/she often spoke of his/her family with affection. He/she will be sadly missed by everyone at the workplace. Our sympathy is with you at this difficult time.
May God rest his/her soul in peace.
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Sympathy Letter for Loss of Husband: 7 Samples
- death of employee Sympathy Letter Template
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- A Love Letter For Sister After Her Death
- Sympathy Letter to Friend – 5 Sample Template
- Respond To Condolences Letter: 3 Templates
- Announce the Death of Father Letter Template
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.