You often need to write a letter to an employee of your organization or company to give him/her some suggestions to improve his/her quality of work. For this purpose, we have written some letters of suggestion templates on that topic. These letter templates will definitely help you while composing your letter.
You must have to mention your name, the name of the recipient, his/her designation, and the name of the company or organization in this letter format. You should also mention the ways he/she can improve his/her work quality.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter of suggestion to employer
I am writing this letter to (mention name) to suggest some improvement in your work. I would like you to improve the quality of work and see the one like before. [Mention in your way].
I have been the [mention designation] of your company for the past [mention years], and this difference in your work, I have been noticing for quite some time. I thus, suggest you improve it so that we keep working in the same way in the future too.
If you have any further queries, you can reach me at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address]. Hope to see you working on it soon.
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Thank You for Advice Email: 10 Templates and Letters
- Sales Suggestion Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Client Suggestion Letter Template
- HR Suggestion Letter Template
- Reject Suggestion Letter Template
- Principal Suggestion Letter Template
- Government Suggestion Letter Template
- suggestion Acceptance Letter Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.