If you want to suggest anyone become a part of your program as a columnist, you can follow the sample letters we have enlisted here. These sample letters are regarding suggestions for columnists. While suggesting him or her for this position, you have to include some effective points with relevant words that can easily convince the person about your suggestion.
If you cannot do this with your own effort, you can easily take help from our sample letters.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Address of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of suggestion for columnist
For your kind information, we beg to state that we are writing this letter to suggest you be a part of our program as a columnist. As we all know about your great ideas and rich experiences in this field of work.
We all want to share your remarkable talent. Our company is well known in this field, and we are determined to make it more worthy of trust through your contribution. We expect that you will help us with your valuable contribution.
If you have any types of queries, you can contact our head of the department (name and contact details of the contact person). We want the members of our organization to be fortunate enough to see your great work in person.
We are eagerly waiting for your positive response regarding this letter.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Thank You for Advice Email: 10 Templates and Letters
- Permission Letter for Cultural Program: 4 Templates
- Sales Suggestion Letter: 4 Templates
- Welcome Letter for Leadership Program: 4 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Reject Suggestion Letter Template
- Awareness Program Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Government Suggestion Letter Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.