Stealing habits is a very bad habit that is not at all acceptable in any situation. Now here in our below letters, we will provide some sample letters regarding letters of reprimand for stealing.
Here while writing this letter you must have to write the name of the person, and also some words to warn him to change this habit as soon as possible. If you want, you can easily take help from our sample letters below.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Address of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of reprimand for stealing
This letter is being written to let you know that we have come to know about your stealing habits on our working premises. We are sending you this letter on behalf of our company to warn you about this unethical behavior.
We all want to trust all our employees, but your misconduct diverts us from our goal. We cannot trust you like our other members. Our organization is receiving various types of complaints against your conduct.
As being a senior in your department, I am taking this step to warn you officially before taking an unexpected step against you. Hope you will earnestly try to improve your habit after receiving this warning letter.
If you have anything to say about this matter, you can contact ( mention the name of the contact person).
Hope to see a trustworthy you.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender]
[Name of the company].
- Warning Letter for Stealing: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Dishonesty: 4 Templates
- Reprimand For Bullying Letter: 3 Templates
- Sample Letter for Employee Reprimand – 6 Different Formats
- Disciplinary Employee for Letter: 4 Templates
- Negligence of Duty Warning Letter: 12 Templates
- Reprimand Letter for Employee – 5 Sample Templates
- Reprimand For Tardiness Letter Template
- Theft Apology Letter: 4 Types Templates
- Reprimand For Late Submission Letter: 4 Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.