If any company employee has a consistent poor attendance in working schedule, then the authority must want to give him a proper warning with some letter of reprimand. Time is an important factor in every field, so poor attendance can’t be acceptable in any situation.
Here you have to mention the details about his attendance sheet, how it affects the work schedule of your company, and also some other words with the help of these below letters.
Letter Template: 1
[Mention recipient name]
This is a letter for your failure to perform the required functions of your position by attending work on time and as scheduled. You have been arriving late for work consistently. (Mention your own reason).
Time is an important factor as we are committed to serving our customers flawlessly at [mention company name], and this attendance is unacceptable. This includes both an inconvenience for your co-worker, disrespect for their schedule, and creating overtime expenses for your employer.
This written reprimand reminds you of the importance of your attending work on time and as scheduled. Attendance at work, on time and as scheduled, is the basic requirement for every employee. Continuing this behavior towards your work will result in further disciplinary action being taken and including employment termination.
Kindly look into this matter and try not to repeat it again in the future.
- Warning Letter for Attendance Lateness: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Attendance: 4 Templates
- Reprimand For Abuse Of Sick Leave Letter Template
- Reprimand Letter for Employee – 5 Sample Templates
- Confirmation of Attendance Letter: 4 Templates
- Disciplinary Employee for Letter: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter for Employee Reprimand – 6 Different Formats
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Not Attending Interview Apology Letter Templates
- Apology Letter for Inconvenience: 15 Sample Formats
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.