Questionnaires are very useful for gaining effective information or data or just the right answers and if you are thinking of going for a questionnaire format to make it a part of the educational system in your institution then for that you first need to seek permission from the concerned authorities.
In order to help you write the best permission letter for the questionnaire which will comprise of all the necessary information inappropriate words, I have come up with a great sample letter. Using this as a reference you can create the perfect letter.
(Name of the sender)
(Designation of the respective person)
(Name of the address)
Subject- Letter of Permission for Questionnaire
This letter is in regards to my questionnaire application. Several months ago I have sent you a questionnaire application as part of our education system. As of that date, I have not received any reply in regards to my application. I have submitted all the documents related to this questionnaire still I didn’t get any response.
I would like to request you that kindly look into the matter and accept my letter for my questionnaire. This will be a great help for me. I will be highly obliged to you.
For further information, you can reach me anytime at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
(Name of the sender)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Permission Letter to Visit Orphanage: 4 Templates
- Permission Letter for Marriage During Lockdown: 4 Templates
- Distance Education Permission Letter: 4 Templates
- Joining Hostel Permission Letter: 4 Templates
- Application for Examination Permission letter: 4 Templates
- Burial Permission Letter: 4 Templates
- Permission Letter to Go Home: 4 Templates
- Permission to Come Late to Work Letter – 4 Templates
- Time Extension Permission Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.